66Shaiya
Welcome to the 66Shaiya forums, if you have not registered yet, please do so by clicking on the REGISTER button at the bottom of this window!! Have fun on the server!

Where are teleport stones? Click HERE
Need some ingame help? Click HERE

Having problems starting shaiya? Click HERE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

66Shaiya
Welcome to the 66Shaiya forums, if you have not registered yet, please do so by clicking on the REGISTER button at the bottom of this window!! Have fun on the server!

Where are teleport stones? Click HERE
Need some ingame help? Click HERE

Having problems starting shaiya? Click HERE
66Shaiya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

leaveing game...have fun ^^

Go down

leaveing game...have fun ^^  Empty leaveing game...have fun ^^

Post by [GS]Infinity Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:42 pm

Hi Guys....I ill do a sugestion...Play that game how much u can... :/ its very nice game...and donate too...u ill have nice items...

1 day...i was doing a transaction with a friend...bcoz i borow him my gears....and was too much lag...and i lost my gears bcoz of game lag ...I gave my acc to GS CroRuleZ.he ill know what to do...guys...I love u....have fun bye...I ill leave game Sad ...and w/e...GM Mike is a stupid <my last words to him/.///....he gave to all 260 eles pfff what a jurk...i hope u ill have fun withoout me byez!

Last edited by [GS]CroRuleZ on Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:45 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I'll miss you Infinity xD)
[GS]Infinity
[GS]Infinity
Spammer

Cola Points : 13

Back to top Go down