66Shaiya
Welcome to the 66Shaiya forums, if you have not registered yet, please do so by clicking on the REGISTER button at the bottom of this window!! Have fun on the server!

Where are teleport stones? Click HERE
Need some ingame help? Click HERE

Having problems starting shaiya? Click HERE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

66Shaiya
Welcome to the 66Shaiya forums, if you have not registered yet, please do so by clicking on the REGISTER button at the bottom of this window!! Have fun on the server!

Where are teleport stones? Click HERE
Need some ingame help? Click HERE

Having problems starting shaiya? Click HERE
66Shaiya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+208 Armor and Rare Cape Event !

Go down

+208 Armor and Rare Cape Event ! Empty +208 Armor and Rare Cape Event !

Post by Cola Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:03 am

This week we will be doing a rare event !

If you donate 20$ you will get the AP you purchased, and you will receive a +208 Fighter Helmet that adds all stats +208 and its 6 slotted ! It changes colors depending on the characters sex Gold-Male Red-Female, also I will send you any cape of your choice it can be a long ruby red goddess cape that no other player has! We only have for fighter atm, were sorry, we will make more later. Heres a link to donate ! http://usa.66sq.net/point.htm , heres a photo of the helmets were adding.

+208 Armor and Rare Cape Event ! Captur10

+208 Armor and Rare Cape Event ! 210

If you donate 20$ please send me a photo of your accounts "AP Points" and the characters name, if you need more help contact my msn futuramaman14@hotmail.com or andrye1230@hotmail.com send PM on forum! thanks for helping to support 66shaiya!
Cola
Cola
Admin
Admin

Cola Points : 27

Back to top Go down